Credit/Debit Card payment method is available for customers worldwide, except for residents of the following restricted locations.
Please note that you can only pay using your OWN card. The name on the card should match the name on the document submitted for Paybis account verification.
Both Credit and Debit cards are accepted.
VISA and Mastercards brands are accepted. AMEX cards, unfortunately, are not accepted.
When paying with a Credit/Debit card, please note the following:
- your debit/credit card should be enabled for international online purchases (contact your bank to check this is enabled, i.e. customers from the USA and Turkey might need to request their bank to enable international e-commerce payments);
- there should be no limits connected to your card (contact your bank and ask);
- if your card is enrolled in 3DS security, additional verification will be requested by your bank to approve the payment;
- if you are paying with a Credit card, your bank may charge an additional fee (depends on card issuer);
- if you are paying for a transaction in a currency that is different from your card’s currency, your bank may charge an additional fee for currency conversion.
WARNING! Some banks or card issuers may add an extra fee known as a cash advance fee (up to 5%) for purchasing cryptocurrencies using your credit card. This fee is charged by your bank and Paybis has no control over it.