Credit Card payment method is available for customers worldwide, except for residents of the following restricted locations.
A picture of your ID will be required for verification in order to use this payment method.
Please also note that you can only use your OWN card. The name on the card should match the name on the ID submitted for verification.
Both Credit and Debit cards are accepted.
VISA and Mastercards brands are accepted. AMEX cards, unfortunately, are not accepted.
When paying with a Credit/Debit card, please note the following:
- your debit/credit card should be enabled for international online purchases (contact your bank to check this is enabled, i.e. customers from USA and Turkey might need to request their bank to enable international e-commerce payments);
- there should be no limits connected to your card (contact your bank and ask);
- if your card is enrolled in 3DS security, additional verification will be requested by your bank to approve the payment;
- if you are paying with a Credit card, your bank may charge an additional fee (depends on card issuer);
- if you are paying for a transaction in currency that is different from your card’s currency, your bank may charge an additional fee for currency conversion.
When receiving funds to your credit/debit card (i.e. sell BTC and receive a payout to your card), please note the following:
- we are sending funds through OCT (Original Card Transfer) functionality.
- the transaction process takes only a few minutes to complete, but your bank’s processing times will determine when your funds are added to your account. Usually, this takes anywhere from 1 to 5 business days.
- not all countries are supported for BTC to Credit Card transactions. Please refer to this list.