We accept Bank Transfers in USD, EUR, and GBP currencies from customers worldwide, except for restricted locations.
When you start a "Bank Transfer" to a "selected cryptocurrency" transaction, you will find our bank account and payment details.
Make sure to double-check the information when you make a transfer and please note the following:
- Name and surname on your bank account should match the name and surname on your Paybis account verification document. We cannot accept payments from corporate accounts, friends, relatives, etc.
- Please copy the exact payment details/reference that you see in the transaction window. If the text is different from the one indicated in the transaction, your payment will be reversed.
- Cryptocurrency price is not fixed at the moment when you open a transaction. The amount of cryptocurrency will be re-calculated when funds are added to our bank account.
Warning! You may be requested to pass additional verification at any time. Please check your email.
Reasons for delays in receiving a bank transfer:
- Your bank is performing some AML checks and requested additional information from you.
- You made a transfer on Saturday, but banks send payments only on business days (Monday to Friday).
- Bank holidays in your country, in the partner bank country, etc.