Step 1: Create an account at Paybis and start a transaction
Select ‘Credit Card’ on the left-hand side and ‘Ethereum’ on the right-hand side of the Paybis home page, and enter the $$ value you would like to pay in ‘Amount you deposit’.
Step 2: Enter personal info for verification (KYC)
Press ‘Start Transaction’ and enter the following data into the form:
- Your Ethereum address - please ensure that your Ethereum address is correct, as all transactions are irreversible, and it will not be possible to change the address later on. Don't have a wallet yet? Click here.
- First and Last Name - Should be exactly as they appear on your credit or debit card. If the name does not match, your transaction will be rejected.
- Date of birth - Please note, we can only offer our services to people aged 18 or over.
- Specify your Address - Please note, we can't provide our services to residents of some countries/states
- Upload your ID document in good quality. All 4 corners should be visible, all text on the document should be readable. The better the quality, the higher the chance of getting automatic approval within 5 minutes.
- Tick the Checkbox that you agree to our Terms of Service and press ‘Continue’
Step 3: Get verified
Next, you will be redirected to Transaction Details page, Please wait while your verification is reviewed.
- This usually takes 15-20 mins, but it could take up to 2 hours or more.
- Please monitor your mailbox. If your verification is rejected, you will get an email with a detailed explanation of issues needing to be fixed.
Step 4: Make a payment
When your verification is approved, you will have to press the Continue to Checkout button, and you will get redirected to our payment processor secure checkout page
- Enter your name, address and birth date again.
- You will have to verify your phone (an sms will arrive) and email (a link will arrive to your email, which you have to click)
- Enter your credit/debit card number (16 digits)
- Enter your name, which should be the same as you specified in previous steps
- Enter expiration date
- Enter security code (3 digits from the back of your card)
- Press ‘Pay Now’
Step 5: Get Ethereum
Once your card has been validated and processed, your order is complete! Verification and processing usually happen within 5-120 mins.
- Please note: your payment might require a manual review, so monitor your mailbox for any additional verification emails from Simplex.
- If it takes more time, please contact our support via online chat or email.