There are 2 different kinds of selfies which may be requested by Paybis.
- Selfie with ID
- You need to take a photo of yourself holding your document in your hand
- We need to be able to read all information on your document
- Do not cover any information on your document
- Please make sure that your face is clearly visible
- Selfie with a handwritten note
- You need to take a photo of yourself holding a handwritten note in your hand
- We need to be able to read all information on the note
- Please make sure that your face remains clearly visible
Note: text for a handwritten note will be provided during the verification process.
Here are several recommendations how to take a perfect selfie:
- Take a selfie using your phone camera. We do not recommend to use a webcam, as in most cases the quality of a photo taken on a webcam is much lower than the quality of a photo taken on a smartphone’s camera.
- Before taking a selfie please make sure that lighting in your room is good enough.
- If you are not able to take a selfie by yourself, you can always ask someone to help you out with it.