Paybis supports all wallets. Please make sure to write your wallet address correctly in the transaction field.
There are 2 kinds of crypto wallets:
- Online wallets
- Hardware wallets
An online wallet refers to any cryptocurrency wallet that is connected to the internet. Generally, hot wallets are easier to set up, access and accept more tokens. But online wallets are also more susceptible to hackers, possible regulation, and other technical vulnerabilities.
- Quick access to your cryptocurrency (many hot wallets are accessible via your cell phone)
- Easy to use, and user-friendly
- Online wallets by definition are connected to the Internet which means that your cryptocurrency is less secure (e.g. hackers, possible regulation, and other technical vulnerabilities)
Hardware wallet refers to any cryptocurrency wallet that IS NOT connected to the internet. Generally, hardware wallets are more secure, but they don’t accept as many cryptocurrencies as do many of the online wallets.
Hardware wallets also cost close to $80 USD, whereas online wallets are free.
- The most secure option
- As it’s completely offline this provides a greater level of safety.
- Expensive to buy ($80 USD+)
- Not ideal for quick or regular transactions (you will always have to take your cold wallet with you so you would be able to access it.)
Hardware wallets we recommend to use: