This guide will help you purchase Bitcoins with your credit or debit card. Usually, the whole process takes less than 15 minutes to complete. Good luck!
Step 1: Create an account at Paybis and verify your profile
Press on “Verification” and start entering your details. First of all, please carefully read about scammers and fraudsters that might make you promises that will never be fulfilled. Once you are fully aware of that, let’s start your identity verification.
- Select the country that issued your document and type of ID. Please have a look at restricted locations to see if we are able to provide our services to you.
- Take a photo of your selected document in good quality and upload it. We do not accept screenshots or edited photos, thus, please make sure to upload the original. All 4 corners should be visible, all text on the document should be readable. The better the quality, the higher your chances of getting automatic approval within 5 minutes.
- Complete the liveness check. First, face your camera. Make sure your face stays entirely within the frame. Slowly move your head in a circle to complete a 3D scan.
- Add your address: country, city, state (if applicable), address line, and postcode.
- Wait for the verification to be approved automatically. If there are some issues, you will see the details for improvement on the screen.
Step 2: Start the exchange
Select “Credit/Debit Card” and your currency. Once that is done, enter an amount you would like to spend or the cryptocurrency amount you would like to receive.
Do not forget to choose the cryptocurrency you would like to buy, on the screenshot below BTC is chosen as an example.
Click on “Buy Bitcoin” and enter your Bitcoin wallet address:
- Please ensure that your Bitcoin wallet address is correct, as all transactions are irreversible, and it will not be possible to change the address at a later stage. Bitcoin price is fixed for 30 min only; thus, we recommend having a wallet before starting a transaction. Don't have a wallet? Press here.
- Click on “Continue”.
Step 3: Make a payment
You have now reached the payment page where you are asked to enter the following details:
- Credit or debit card number (16 digits)
- Your card’s expiration date
- CVV code (3 digits)
- You can save the card for future payments or opt-out of it by unticking the box
- Press “Pay”. You will be redirected to your card provider for 3DS check
Note: please make sure to use your own card. The name and surname on the card should match the data on your identity document. We may request a selfie with your credit/debit card at any time when the new card is used. Please check your email for extra verification requests if your transaction is stuck. Transaction attempts with another person’s or a business card will be rejected.
Step 4: Receive Bitcoins
Once your card has been validated and the transaction is processed, your order is complete! From start to finish, it should take up to 15 minutes for your Bitcoin to be visible in your wallet.
- Please note: your payment might require a manual review, so monitor your email inbox for any additional verification emails.
- If it takes more time, please contact our support team via online chat or email. We are there for you 24/7.