Step 1: Create an account at Paybis and start a transaction
Select ‘Skrill’ on the left-hand side and "Bitcoin" on the right-hand side of the Paybis home page. Enter the $$ value you would like to pay in ‘Amount you deposit’.
Step 2: Enter Your Bitcoin Wallet address
Press ‘Start Transaction’ and enter the following data into the form:
- Your Bitcoin address - please ensure that your Bitcoin address is correct, as all transactions are irreversible, and it will not be possible to change the address later on. Don't have a wallet? Click here.
If you want to purchase more than 5 000 USD weekly, the following information will be needed:
- First and Last Name - Should be exactly as they appear on your document. If the name does not match, your transaction will be rejected.
- Date of birth - Please note, we can only offer our services to people aged 18 or over.
- Specify your Address - Please note, we can't provide our services to residents of some countries/states
- Upload your ID document in good quality. All 4 corners should be visible, all text on the document should be readable. The better the quality, the higher the chance of getting automatic approval within 5 minutes.
- Tick the Checkbox that you agree to our Terms of Service and press ‘Continue’
Step 3: Continue to Checkout
Next, you will be redirected to Transaction Details page.
- Double-check your entered information.
- If everything is correct, click on "Continue to Checkout" button to proceed to the payment page
Step 4: Make a payment
You will be redirected to Skrill.com to make a payment.
- Enter into your Skrill account and confirm the payment
Step 5: Get Bitcoins
Once your payment is confirmed, we will receive a notification and will proceed with the payout.