If you have a Credit/Debit card attached to your Apple Wallet, you can use it to pay for your transaction at Paybis.
Make sure that your attached card meets the requirements for a successful payment.
Here are the steps:
1. On your Apple device, use the Safari browser to log in to your Paybis account.
2. Select the Credit/Debit card as the payment method and your prefered cryptocurrency.
3. Enter your wallet address. We highly recommend using your own wallet to which you have access.
4. Select Apple Pay as the payment method.
5. Authorize your payment using Touch ID or Face ID.
That is it! Your transaction will be processed further by our system and you shall receive the requested amount of cryptocurrency to your specified wallet address within minutes.
If you had any issues paying with Apple Pay, please contact us by live chat or message us at firstname.lastname@example.org