In some cases, we are required by the anti-money laundering legislations to check where the money is coming in from to pay for your crypto purchases. This is called a “source of funds” check. This is a routine check and there is no need to be worried or alarmed if you are asked to provide a source of funds document.
Please upload one or more of the following documents to evidence your source of funds. All submitted documents must clearly show your name, dates, and monetary amount. The following are documents which we accept:
- Savings: Copies of bank statements covering the last 6 months.
- Employment income: employment agreement and payslips
- Any other income: submitted tax declaration document
- Property sale: completion statement and bank account statement
- Inheritance: executor letter
- Sale of shares or other crypto assets: trading account statement
- Pension payments: pension policy or pension payment slips