Q: Are business cards allowed?
A: No, unfortunately, we only accept payments from your personal credit/debit cards. We kindly ask you to use your own card for transactions.
Q: What are my card requirements?
A: We accept Visa and Mastercard debit/credit cards. Before making any transactions, we suggest you contact your bank or the credit card company to specify the following:
1. If your card is eligible for international and online transactions;
2. If your bank allows cryptocurrency purchases;
3. If you are enrolled in the 3DSecure program;
4. If there are no limits set to your card;
5. If you have enough money in your account to complete the transaction.
Q: Can I use a virtual card?
A: Yes, you can use a virtual card to purchase cryptocurrency as long as it meets our card requirements above. Please note that you may be asked for card verification which requires the card number, your name, and the expiration date to be visible in order to pass it.