Don’t invest unless you’re prepared to lose all the money you invest. This is a high-risk investment and you are unlikely to be protected if something goes wrong. Take 2 mins to learn more.
M-PESA is a mobile phone-based money transfer service, payments, and micro-financing service.
This mobile money payment method is very popular in Kenya and most of the population is using it.
Step-by-step guide on how you can pay using M-PESA :
1. Select M-PESA on the homepage or in the member's exchange area
2. Enter the amount you wish to receive or spend
3. Select the destination wallet. If you do not have a wallet, feel free to use your Paybis wallet. Once you have selected the wallet, press "Continue".
4. Once the system processes your transaction, the ''Carrier Info'' window will pop out on your screen where you will see details of your transaction and where the M-PESA PIN will be required to add to proceed further.
5. After the PIN is entered, the system will update automatically once payment is confirmed.
If you run into any issues while payment, do not hesitate to contact us via live chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org