If you have a Credit/Debit card attached to your Google Pay account, you can use it to pay for your transaction at Paybis.
Make sure that your attached card meets the requirements for a successful payment.
Here are the steps:
1. On your device, head to Paybis and log in to your account.
2. Select the Credit/Debit card as the payment method and your preferred cryptocurrency.
3. Enter your wallet address. We highly recommend using your own wallet to which you have access.
4. Select Google Pay as the payment method.
5. Authorize your payment by passing 3DS.
That is it! Your transaction will be processed further by our system, and you shall receive the requested amount of cryptocurrency to your specified wallet address within minutes.
If you had any issues paying with Google Pay, please contact us by live chat or message us at email@example.com